Saturday, December 13, 2008

The beginning of a professional degree course..

This blog is dedicated to all the fortunate souls who could attain what they wished and to those poor souls who couldn’t get what they desired..


Today was one of the best days of my life. And that’s the exact reason why I am here, writing a blog. Today, I realized the real meaning of “series exam”. What I had in mind all these days was that it was ‘just another exam’. But then, when I walked out of the exam hall, with a very special feeling, I realized..you’ve got to have it in you, that very same thing which will help you to get thru hell, if you really wanna get thru them. I realized BCI was not my subject..It was not my future. Though I was having this feeling for a very long time now, I think I can’t do anything about it anymore. The more I think of it, the worse I feel. “Why didn’t I take Mech as my subject?” “Why was I so prepossessed to select something that didn’t even belong to my soul?”


Maybe it was because of the world around me, saying, “The future is in the hands of electronics, son. All good students take EC...”. Then maybe I am not a good student. I am not good at studies. Then arises the question in my mind: “What am I good at?” Maybe playing around with my PC. Maybe riding a bike, doing some stunts. But studies? No, I’ve never been good at that. Then why the hell did I choose EC?


What makes me feel so happy is the thought about the marks I am going to get. I’ve failed just twice in my whole life. Well, I have a strong feeling that the number of failures will increase to ten in just one fateful day. .the day when I will know my future..But the results are far away and I’m praying to God that let it come sooner…


And this is my first ‘series’…


P.S. As Carl Gustav once said, error is just as important a condition of life as truth. So, if you find any errors in the post, pls forgive me. Have a nice day.


If you are reading this, it means that you have reached the end of my first blog. Thank you for reading!

1 comment: